Catherine Widemire Photography's Fan Box

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Newest member of PPA! (Professional Photographers Assocation)

I am very excited to announce that today I have made it to the next step in my goals as a photographer and joined the Professional Photographers Association (PPA). PPA is the world's largest nonprofit organization for professional photographers.

Joining PPA is a wonderful opportunity for me to receive the support I need as a photographer to help me grow my business and improve my craft.

A fundamental belief that I have is that education and inspiration keep me creative and a make me a better person. PPA is one tool that will open up great opportunities on my journey.

Want to learn more about the organizations I belong to? I encourage you to visit the websites below:

Professional Photographers Assocation (PPA)
Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI)
Cuyahoga Valley National Park Assocation (CVNPA)
Cuyahoga Valley Photographic Society (CVPS)
Cleveland+ (Ambassador!)

No comments: