Catherine Widemire Photography's Fan Box

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day 2009. It's Our Responsibility.

I was responding to a fellow photographer friend of mine and colleague on Facebook tonight about his images he was taking in Chicago while visiting there this week. He was documenting street life in downtown.

It being Earth Day today, I want to use the same quote I gave him about the people he captured to describe mother Earth. Here it is... "everyone" is the earth:

"'Listen to our story, give us hope.'" THAT's what everyone wants just one someone else to hear. It's our responsibility to hear that loud and clear."

Enjoy my photo too that I took today for the Earth Mosaic project. It's not too late for you too to be a part of it!

Thanks for doing your part, everyday to keep this world beautiful!
Cat

No comments: