Catherine Widemire Photography's Fan Box

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Papyrus Bridal Event @ Southpark Mall/Strongsville Sun.4/26/09

I promise I am working on getting more client work up, but while it's fresh I wanted to invite you to visit the Papyrus store at Southpark Mall in Strongsville OH.

Going on now thru April 26th, they are hosting a bridal event within the store! Papyrus is known for their unique greeting cards, but did you know they offer custom invitations and announcements?

The ladies at Papyrus contacted me to join them, as they are hosting a Bridal Event at the store on Sunday, April 26th from 12noon - 6pm. When you stop by the store in the month of April, you can view some of my latest work and get more information on all kinds of great bridal services!!

I will be available to meet brides-to-be on April 26th up at the store, so please let friends & family know to stop on by!! I will be hosting a raffle for a free Engagement Session for those that attend on that Sunday!

Cheers to my brides!!!!
Cat

No comments: